Friday, January 23, 2015

Cathy - Fabric Selection

My lack of sleep Wednesday night can be firmly blamed on Deana.  The fabric requirements came out and all day I was wondering what I should use for my quilt.  Then, just as I was drifting off to sleep, it came to me.  My stash of April Cornell fabrics would be perfect!!  All of a sudden, sleep was just not going to happen! 

I have pulled fabrics, auditioned different choices, and have settled on these.  Blues, greens, and yellows.  I have a few very, very light pinks that will work instead of the grey and instead of black, I'm using the red on the end.


I have a gorgeous parchment script fabric that I will use for the background.  I wanted to make the large version but don't have enough of the background for that.  So I'll make the smaller one then play with borders after it's done.
 

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt will be beautiful. I love the red! It compliments all of your fabrics beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will be beautiful! It will be fun for me to watch develop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yall! I'm so excited and can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete