Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tracy's 2nd month completed!

Well it is the last day of the month, but here is my finished 2nd month assignment.  I have had plenty to keep busy with and so sewing has had to be put aside.  This is such a fun sewing project.  I love to watch fabric choices come to character in a quilt because they never turn out the way you first in vision them to.  I also really enjoy taking a pattern that seems overwhelming and by small steps it comes together like a great big puzzle.  Thanks Deana for asking me to participate in this project.  It was just what I was looking for in a quilt project.

2 comments:

  1. Tracy, yours looks SO DIFFERENT from mine. I love the rich/deep colors. I also love how the Batik yellow/white changes the look of things. It is honestly very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is beautiful. It's fun to see how different each quilt is with different colors. I love it!

    ReplyDelete