Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hello and Welcome!

Hello Jessi's Medallion quilt makers!  I want to welcome you to our little corner of the world where we will share our progress on this project.  Please introduce yourself to the group.

If you need help blogging, please email Deana and she will help you to get started. Although blogging is not required to join us, it is highly recommended because it is fun to see each other's progress.  If you would prefer to email photos to Deana and have her post them to the blog, that is fine.

To tell a little about me, I love quilting and have been doing it for around 17 years.  My wonderful mother-in-law taught me how to design my own blocks right from the start and it has been a passion ever since.  This quilt was created for my daughter.  I have made her a few quilts for her hope chest but wanted to make one special one.  She looked through magazines and patterns and quilt photos online but really wanted a custom design.  I followed her lead and ideas and ended up with "Jessi's Medallion".  Now I am honestly wondering what I got myself into. 

Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment